Attestation Form and Steps Link
- Review industry-specific guidance published by the State of California.
- Complete a written worksite-specific COVID-19 Prevention Plan, which helps assess and mitigate your level of risk. You must complete a separate plan for each business location. Then post your Worksite Prevention Plan at each business location and designate an on-duty employee responsible for monitoring compliance with your plan. Visit VC Reopens for industry-specific worksite plan templates.
- Complete a Business Attestation Form by clicking here.
- If you are a business that has opened during Stage 1 and you have not yet completed a Business Attestation Form you must do so by clicking here.
- Post a COVID-19 hotline flyer form at your business so that it is visible to customers and employees. You can find the flyer here.
Eviction and Tenant/Landlord Moratoria Issues
Opinions and Analysis for Eviction issues Paul Hastings (This is an overview site and not to be construed as legal advice.)
Govenor’s Executive Orders
Ececutive Order N-71-20
Roadmap to Reopening
Checklist for safely and successfully reopening retail business (Nixon Peabody)
Current EDC COVID – 19 Resources
Treasury/SBA Info for Lending Resources
Misc Resources from Agencies on Different aspects of the Crisis